Securion is looking to recruit a software engineer to join our growing development team. Enthusiastic, focused, and capable of operating in a fast paced environment, Securion engineers work at the cutting edge of integrated technologies, utilizing our exciting product stack to meet real industry challenges. Working across multiple global industry sectors, the position provides an exciting opportunity for an engineer looking for a genuinely new challenge.
- Work as part of a team to develop service-oriented web applications for use in both desktop and mobile platforms.
- Design and build high available, scalable backend architectures.
- Work closely with project leaders to define feature specifications.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Provide and maintain detailed documentation of features and future feature integration.
- Perform periodic Unix/Linux administrative and database maintenance tasks.
- Experience with developing web-based data-driven projects
- Expert experience with working with the LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP) stack
- Experience with basic Unix/Linux administration. e.g. configuring Apache web server, shell scripting, cron jobs and database maintenance.
- Experience with developing software projects using a MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture.
- Familiarity with using Git or similar version control software.
- 4+ years experience
- Good working knowledge of MongoDB (NO SQL) would be an advantage.
- Experience with developing service-oriented architectures and APIs
- Knowledge of building responsive websites in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of mobile development in iOS and Android.
If you’d like to apply for the position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com